Want to change default writing styles on your phone? Don’t worry; you can customize the writing style if you wish. You must be thinking, how do I change the writing style on my Android phone. Right?
However, you can change it in many ways. We will help you change the writing style on your Android phone with different methods.
How to change writing style on an Android phone with a custom app
The second method we are going to talk about is using the custom font app. To follow this process, you have to install third-party software.
- First of all, go to the Google Play Store.
- You have to search for font apps.
- Yet, some font apps will appear on the screen.
- Select one of the apps.
- Install it and connect the app to your font preferences.
How to change writing styles on the phone with a launcher
Another option you can follow is installing a launcher. Because it comes up with several font options. You can easily switch fonts with this method. There are many launchers for Android devices.The most reliable one is the Go launcher.
- Download the launcher on your phone.
- You have to copy ‘TTF or OTF’ of the font data to change the font style.
- To enable the fonts, press the home screen for a few moments.
- Click on the ‘GO Settings.
- After that, tap on the ‘Font’ and ‘Select Font.’
- Choose the font style.
- Press the ‘Scan’ tab to connect the font on your Android device.
How to change font style in android with rooting
To follow this method, you have to root your device. Remember one thing, this process can be risky. Because you can lose data.
- Begin with rooting your Android phone.
- Then download the ‘iFont’ software from your Google Play Store and install it.
- Moreover, go to the ‘iFont’ app.
- You will find many fonts on the app.
- Choose and install the fonts.
- After selecting the fonts, you have to click on ‘Set.’
- However, you have to permit the Superuser.
- Your phone will start rebooting. Finally, your font style will be changed.
How to change font style in android without rooting
You can change the writing style on the phone without rooting. Regardless it is not available for all Android brands.
- The first thing you have to do is open the ‘Settings.’
- Then click on the ‘Display.’ Locate the font style.
- You need to choose the font type and size.
- Besides, you may find varieties of font styles on some Android brands.
- You have to download the fonts to use them on your phone.
Overall, you know how do I change the writing style on my Android phone. Following any of these steps will help you transform your phone’s writing style.
Furthermore, you can change the font style, size, and color. These methods are effective on Android phones.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to change the font style in Android 10?
Go to the ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Display.’ You need to choose ‘Font and screen zoom.’Now pick the font style you want. Now you can use the font on your Android 10.
How to change writing style on WhatsApp
First of all, go to the chat on your Whatsapp and start typing the message. Select the text and tap on the three for the menu. Choose the font style. Your text will appear in your customized font style.
How to change font style on keyboard
You have to tap on the text twice to change the font style on your Gboard keyboard. Click on the ‘Format.’ Select the format to start writing with your personal fonts.
You may also have interested to know:
What is other in storage & how you can clear your android phone,
What is iot hidden menu on android
Do your message blocking is active your Android phone