Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.fixwill.com.
Fixwill.com is a solution providing platform where we discuss users’ various queries. Now, we will introduce you to the Policies, and as a visitor of this site, you may go through the following policy and claim anything against us.
Personal identification information
We will use different ways or manners to collect the user’s personal identification information, and that information will be including but not limited to. Our collected information will become active when the user visits this site, fill up any form, subscribe to us, and contact to use. For instance, the visitor’s information such as name, email address, physical address, etc. will be stored automatically. Notably, we won’t try to get any personal and secret information from our users until they willingly provide us by contacting us through comment or email.
Non-personal identification information
We will get our visitor’s non-personal information when they keep in touch with our websites and so on. Our collected non-personal information will be the IP address, technical data, browser name, internet service providers, etc.
Web browser cookies
We take and store cookies to ensure a better user experience. However, the user has the full right to give the authority or refuse to accept it. We can take some information when the user accepts cookies. We will notify the user through the notification pop-up screen, giving them a choice to accept or refuse.
How we use our collected information
Here is some process by which Fixwill.com collects the information.
To personalize user experience.
We continuously try to improve the services and understand the users more closely; that’s why we will take the user’s data.
To improve our site.
We always focus on our website content’s continuous improvement based on the most recent and most relevant information.
To send periodic emails.
We may mail our users periodically based on their intent, and we ensure not to make any spam to our users. Users have full authority to unsubscribe the periodic emails. And when they give us the right to send the email, we will notify and send all emails.
How we protect our collected information
We will ensure maximum security of our collected information. Moreover, our safety measures won’t leak anything to the third party from our side. Our main intention is to collect the user’s information to give them better services and get connected. For ensuring those, we will collect the user’s necessary information like name, address, password, transaction information and never share anything with anyone or anywhere.
Data subject rights:
According to the GDPR rules, users hold eights rights, and those are:
- We will clarify all the reasons behind processing your data, such as the data user, the reason to use or passed to.
- We give our users the right to access our data controller (on where we store data), and from there, you can know our stored information.
- You reserve the right to modify or correct your data and also take part in correcting or resolving them.
- You hold the right to request for deleting your data under a few conditions. That condition will become applicable when we no longer have the right to use your data.
- If you want, you can restrict us from processing your data or halt data. However, you need to set a dispute or legal notice to use to stop your information temporarily.
- You can demand data portability from us, which is related to the data supply channel. Through that, you can get the way to do it and its structure, where we process the data.
- You have the right to object to us during your data profiling, direct marketing, and any sorts of automation.
- You can share your openion in the decision-making process related to your data or data subjects’ automation, and you can also share your prospect to it.
We have a connection with multiple third-party websites, and we are continuously working with them. That connection is maintained due to supplying content, partnership, sponsoring, advertising, and so on. Notably, we want to clarify that we have no control over those sites related to their links, contents, or advertisement. So, if you find any violating issues, we aren’t liable for that. Moreover, our relationship with those third parties is changing continuously, including contents and links. And we won’t take any responsibility for those following contents.
Transferring information internationally
We may share your information with any of the third parties beyond the USA and Europe and the websites. We share information with those who are affiliated with the ad and content interlink with ours.
We have no control over Google Adsense because of its self-oriented mechanism; Google will manipulate the data from your side. Moreover, it uses the DART cookie to send the most relevant ads to you. In that case, if Google tracks your personal information or not, we will not take any responsibility for that. Here included information confined to name, email address, physical address, and so on. If you want to disclose them, you may opt-out dart cookie by blocking the content from Google.
Your acceptance of these terms